Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2016


Related image


I have never known anyone as loving and caring as you
Never met anyone as selfless and pure as you
You can make me smile for no reason
You can make me laugh like I never have before
In some weird way, you made me discover who I really am
Im blessed to love you as my special partner
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life
I always love you
Thank you for always being there for me and thank you for being you
I am sorry that sometimes I got a little jealous
Thinking that someone else could make you happier
And love you better than I can
But I need you to know how much I love you
I wish you can make me happy and always smile
You are my prince heart
I love you for who you are
Thanks for being my love, my best friends and soon you will be my husband
InsyaAllah 😉😉😉
I really hope that we can live together with happiness forever and hereafter
No more to say, just hope you are happy with me dear 😘

I Love You So Much !







Terima kasih, nanti singgah baca entry lagi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catat Komen Korunk Kat Sini