Total Pageviews

Monday 14 March 2016


Related image


I was half taken on 6th of Mac 2016
My prince is Muhammad Ramiezan bin Mohd Asri

Thank you my lovely dear because you're sincerely accept me as your partner
I could'nt belive that I was be yours now

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Opsss not be yours yet but I was be your Fiancee now
I love this and I perhaps that our relations will get together untill Jannah

Orang kata dugaan bertunang ni lebih berat
Aku harap aku akan lebih kuat macam sebelum ni
Sebab aku rasa my love journey is very hard
Banyak sangat dugaan yang aku kena lalui dan hadapi

For my Encik Tunang
Thank you sebab pilih saya
I know I'm special to you
And I'll be the special ever in your life, your heart and yiour soul

I ❤ You





Terima kasih, nanti singgah baca entry lagi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catat Komen Korunk Kat Sini